Biletti - Coffee Cafetière - Venus Induction
Biletti - Coffee Cafeteira - Venus Induction
Boiler wall thickness increased by 20% which gives high performance and robustness ensuring the highest quality.
MADE TO LAST
Built in 18/10 stainless steel to also work on induction hobs, it maintains its original shine and characteristics even after prolonged use.
Slender shape and stylish design make it suitable for even the most elegant environments.
ELEGANCE AND PERFORMANCE IN A RENEWED SHAPE
- Body material: steel
- Handle material: thermoplastic
- Knob material: thermoplastic
- Easy-clean safety valve
- Boiler base diameter: 100 mm
- Height: 200 mm
- Capacity: 240 ml - indicative value: it may vary according to the quantity of water loaded, the quantity of coffee, the blend and the grinding thereof.
How to use
- Start by pouring the water at room temperature into the Moka boiler and fill it up to the level of the safety valve. Do not exceed this level to avoid obtaining a coffee that is too watery.
- Now choose the blend of ground coffee you prefer. Warning! The mixture must have a specific grind for Moka, not too fine. Generously fill the Moka funnel, without pressing the coffee.
- A little secret? Set the fire to low and take your time; to enjoy an excellent coffee it is worth waiting a few more minutes. When the coffee has completely risen in the collector, turn off the heat.
- Now the crucial moment: the taste. To best savor all the aromas released, we recommend that you drink the coffee just poured into the cup.
We Also Recommend
Nespresso Lattissima One Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte Machine by De'Longhi, Silky White EN500W