BODUM - BISTRO Electric Coffee Grinder - 11750-01
About the BISTRO Burr Coffee Grinder
Coffee lovers know that many things contribute to the taste of their favorite cup of joe, such as the method and temperature of brewing. But it’s the freshness of the beans that’s most important. Unlock the potential of your coffee beans with the
BISTRO burr coffee grinder
Our burr coffee grinder crushes beans effortlessly between stainless steel conical burrs rather than slicing them, making this the best electric coffee grinder for aromatic coffee that’s bursting with flavor. With 12 grind settings, you can go from French press to espresso – and everything in between – with perfect ease.
The detachable coffee bean container holds enough beans to last for days, while its tightly fitting lid ensures their freshness. Freshly ground beans are deposited into a clear plastic container that’s simple to detach and ergonomically shaped for easy pouring into your preferred coffee maker.
This sleek electric burr grinder looks stunning on the kitchen worktop and complements other items in the eBodum BISTRO range.
- Neat, space-saving device that holds up to 220g coffee beans
- Adjustable grind with 12 settings, taking your beans from espresso to French press with ease
- Clear plastic coffee catcher
- The conical burr provides a consistent grind with no sharpening required. It spins slower than a wheel model, making it quieter and less messy
- Made from stainless steel, plastic, rubber & silicone
How It Works
- The BISTRO electric coffee grinder is simple and user-friendly to operate.
- Add coffee beans in the top container, and turn the adjustment dial to your preferred setting.
- Press and control the on/off button, and in a few seconds you’ll be ready to brew your coffee – and savor its delicious taste and aroma.
Always disconnect the burr coffee grinder from the mains before cleaning. The grinding ring, coffee bean container and ground coffee container are fully removable for fuss-free cleaning. Brush the grinding ring with a soft brush, and use a damp cloth to wipe the coffee bean containers and housing.
We Also Recommend
Nespresso Lattissima One Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte Machine by De'Longhi, Silky White EN500W