Leifheit - Limited Edition Rotation Disc Mop - Blue
Clean floors without strenuous wringing of the mop? With the help of the Rotation Disc Mop from Leifheit, this is no problem. Because this mop set has a rotating mechanism in the handle, through which water and dirt are vigorously rinsed out of the floor wiper with minimal effort and land in the bucket. With the help of the spinning mechanism, the moisture left in the mop can be individually determined, so that the mop can also clean floors such as delicate woods and parquet. In addition, the handle is extendible and can be adjusted to the desired working height. This ensures back-friendly cleaning. The Leifheit floor mop also scores with its comfortable 1-handed operation. Thanks to this, annoying bending down and hands in contact with dirty water are now things of the past. For short breaks during floor wiping, the mop can be easily set aside because it has a comfortable standing function. Absorbent and cleaning-strong microfibres provide a great visual cleaning result. Because even hard to reach areas such as under furniture do not pose a problem for the Rotation Disc Mop. The reason for this is the 180° flexible joint, which allows the mop to clean under cabinets, shelves and so on.
In addition to these practical features, the Rotation Disc Mop Set is also impressive with its design. This trendy colour-way grey and pink is a Limited Edition, part of the “60 Years Edition" selection.
- Limited edition in the colour combination grey pink
- The patented rotation mechanism in the handle spins the mop within the bucket to the required wetness/dampness needed, suiting the type of floor.
- Comfortable one-handed operation for wiping without annoying bending, enormous effort and wet hands
- 180° flexible joint for easy cleaning under flat furniture and hard to reach places
- Convenient self-standing function allows you to conveniently set the mop aside
- Absorbent and clean microfibres effectively absorb dirt
- Extendable telescopic handle (104 to 130 cm) for back-friendly wiping at optimal working height